Digital Moment studio’s main objective is to have an address available for photographers to practice their passion with state off the art studio and studio equipment.
Our studio is equipped with a large fixed white infinity wall, as well as a velvet black backdrop, Elenchrom lighting, Monfrotto support system, light boxes, barn doors and sky port. Some of our equipment and lighting is also portable and we would be able to utilise this for a wedding shoot
The studio is conveniently situated in 62 Abelia Road, Somerset West.
Studio Rental Rates
The studio is available between 9h00-17h00 weekdays and Saturdays 9h00-12h00
Subject to availability.
Any bookings made after business hours will be charged an additional R150 per hour.
• One Hour Rental R350-00
• Session Rental First hour R300 & R200 per hour thereafter.
• Half Day Rental (4 hours) R800.00
• Full Day Rental (7 hours) R1200.00
• Monthly Contract (R 1500 Deposit) R2500.00 – 15 hour studio time to use as you require
Studio Terms and Conditions
• 50% Deposit is requited to secure your booking
• The Studio has to be left in the same neat and clean condition that it was handed over in
• Any marks on the floors that was made by your clients need to be cleaned with turps and a cloth which will be provided.
• Own props/décor must be used
• No food and beverages near the studio set.
• Should any of the equipment be broken or damaged you will be responsible for the full replacement value thereof.
• We only allow nude photography as an art form and not explicit and pornographic photography.
• An introduction to the studio will be given by our photographer to familiarise you with the settings.
• The studio rates include the fixed white infinity wall, a 90 degree white wall and additional backdrops. One set electron lights, Monfrotto support system, extra light boxes, barn doors, and Skyport will also be available.
• The photographer is responsible to bring his /her own camera gear and lenses.
• You as the photographer are allowed to be at the studio 30min before to set up, 15min after for clean up time and your clients are allowed to be at the studio 10min before the time.
• If the shoot continues 20min after ending time you will be billed for the next hour.
• Digital Moment is not responsible for any loss or damage to your own property.